Search This Blog

.:: kindly donate

if you love reading my article please leave a comment and/or follow me.

and if your generous enough kindly make a small donation, thanks.

I Don't Drink Coffee but would love to try out CAFFE LATTE ($5), while I spend some of my time updating this blog.

You can treat me if you want!

THANK YOU...

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Gone Too Soon - AJ Perez

While I’m procrastinating about my impending early retirement my sister who was surfing the net at that time told me what happen to AJ Perez and when I heard the shocking news about the early demise of a very young actor, it send me resting with my back on my favorite chair, a sudden surge of electrifying truth poured unto my immobile body!


God! How pathetic and selfish am I?

Part of my early retirement was induced by my own doing and yet I mourn my decision? (I was planning one more semester before quitting) I always say “Everything happens for a reason” and here I am feeling sorry for losing a job! But how can that be compare to AJ’s family? They grieved, they mourn, and they are sad; they are devastated because they lost a dear love one. While I just lost a job! Finding another job will not be that easy but is definitely possible. I cannot fathom how a family losing someone so young in a very tragic manner and yet so brave in facing such tragedy!

It made me realized how inane my problem is. I could not help but pity myself complaining the realms of life when I have power to change it whenever I want, something the family of Antonello Joseph "AJ" Sarte Perez could no longer do…


 Like a castle
Built upon a sandy beach
Gone too soon

Like a perfect flower
That is just beyond your reach
Gone too soon

Born to amuse, to inspire, to delight
Here one day
Gone one night

Like a sunset
Dying with the rising of the moon
Gone too soon
Gone too soon

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Section

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Proud to be Pinoy Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com TopPhilippineWebsites.com Linux Counter #384486