Search This Blog

.:: kindly donate

if you love reading my article please leave a comment and/or follow me.

and if your generous enough kindly make a small donation, thanks.

I Don't Drink Coffee but would love to try out CAFFE LATTE ($5), while I spend some of my time updating this blog.

You can treat me if you want!

THANK YOU...

Thursday, December 15, 2005

Full support for Open Source in the Philippines!

I’m just wondering why our beloved government wont support Open Source initiative like other countries do!

Don’t get me wrong, I know we have our DOST-ASTI who passionately molded Bayanihan Linux (now on its ver.3.1 I guess) and in the BL’s Manual we have our very own president telling us the important of Open Source for the Filipinos but other than her picture smiling (like you know what!) do we have anything more concrete to back on, how much is she or the government willing to sacrifice to embrace Open Source initiative to the fullest!? What happen to the promise POOR PC (bundled with Linux) that will liberate Filipinos! Is this another promise meant to be _ _ _ _ _ _ _! What do we really need to ensure the success of Open Source here in our country! Would it still possible!?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Section

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Proud to be Pinoy Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com TopPhilippineWebsites.com Linux Counter #384486