Search This Blog

.:: kindly donate

if you love reading my article please leave a comment and/or follow me.

and if your generous enough kindly make a small donation, thanks.

I Don't Drink Coffee but would love to try out CAFFE LATTE ($5), while I spend some of my time updating this blog.

You can treat me if you want!

THANK YOU...

Sunday, May 1, 2011

An Epistle for you...

Maybe you've been wondering why I wrote an epistle for you, well just wanted you to know through this letter how much I love you and how much I care for  you. You know what? It sucks for me to try to stay away from you and to forget all the moments and memories we have shared  especially the feelings that I only reserved for you. 

Dramatic isn't it? But it's true... I know from the very start that it is very wrong to love you, but you know what keeps me pursuing what I feel? Simply because that’s what I have felt for you. I know there will come a time that you wont need me anymore. It hurts to think about it but I guess that's the reality because “you’re not mine”. Maybe I seldom say it to you but I love you and I mean it.

I am more than willing to give up everything for you because of this damn feelings of mine! I cried too much and sacrificed a lot, I tried to set you free and even gave you up but I can't I simply can't. I feel sorry for my self because I can no longer find a way to live without you.

I'll be here! Take care of your self always and always remember that I’m always here whenever you need me! Love you a lot, till death I will always will, because you've been part of me.

…..
I wish you all the happiness and satisfaction in life! Go on with the things which you think will make you happy, good luck and take care always.

Penned by: Anonymous
09/292005

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Section

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Proud to be Pinoy Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com TopPhilippineWebsites.com Linux Counter #384486