Search This Blog

.:: kindly donate

if you love reading my article please leave a comment and/or follow me.

and if your generous enough kindly make a small donation, thanks.

I Don't Drink Coffee but would love to try out CAFFE LATTE ($5), while I spend some of my time updating this blog.

You can treat me if you want!

THANK YOU...

Sunday, May 1, 2011

13 Steps to “Think like a Genius”


13 Steps to “Think like a Genius”

  1. Open Your Mind
  2. Multiply/Divide your resources
  3. Reconnect your Spirit, Mind, and Body
  4. Immerse your self in life
  5. Lose your Fear
  6. Avoid Cynicism
  7. Don't just Live and Learn
  8. Develop your sense of choice and habit
  9. Persists
  10. Take  control of your Life
  11. Jump Steps to Success
  12. Get unstuck
  13. Maintain the Essential Tension

Penned by: Todd Siver

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Section

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Proud to be Pinoy Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com TopPhilippineWebsites.com Linux Counter #384486