Search This Blog

.:: kindly donate

if you love reading my article please leave a comment and/or follow me.

and if your generous enough kindly make a small donation, thanks.

I Don't Drink Coffee but would love to try out CAFFE LATTE ($5), while I spend some of my time updating this blog.

You can treat me if you want!

THANK YOU...

Sunday, November 5, 2006

Love

by Beverly Bruce

Love … a small word for such a complex emotion. There is no simple explanation for it, because love is made up of many things. It cannot be measured, because it is a feeling…

All the money in the word cannot buy love; it has to be earned. It does not happen by wishing; it must come about naturally. Love is not an instantaneous emotion, but something that grows slowly between two people, maturing with time; there is no stronger bond between two people.

To love someone means being comfortable and at ease with them sharing confidence knowing that they will be understood and held in trust. It means respective each other’s dignity and never being demanding, but rather being willing to give, and accepting that which is given, graciously and with love.


To love someone means having a genuine concern for them, being able to sense that something is wrong without being told. Understanding the other person’s problem, moods, and “hang-ups,” and accepting all of them, even if you don’t quite understand. It is excusing their faults, because you know that their good points far outweigh the bad.


Love is always being there for each other with a shoulder to cry on, to give support when confidence levels are low, to give helpful advice when it is asked for, to know when to be silent and listen, or to give cheerful words of encouragement.


Love is sharing the food and the bad, the hopes and the dreams the amusing times and the serious times. It is doing things together, yet leaving room for each to grow as an individual.

How do we know these things about love? We know, because this is the kind of love you have given to me and the kind of love that I feel for you.


I am blessed with your love, and I will never take it for granted. I will strive to become an even better person and to always be deserving of your love, because I truly love you as I have never loved before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Feed Section

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger... Proud to be Pinoy Blog Advertising - Advertise on blogs with SponsoredReviews.com TopPhilippineWebsites.com Linux Counter #384486